Friday, 12 December 2014

Conclusion and Beauty shots


It was a great project. A lot of challenges and good outcomes. It was a pleasing experience.
Working in group was a lot of fun. It's definitely a better experience than working on your own. I was surprised that we, Chris Theodosius and me-Alex Osovsky, were the only group in this project. I had a very good experience with working in team last year, and this time it was just as good. We cooperated a lot, all decisions were made together. Constantly asking for feedback from each other and reacting on it. When getting feedback from tutors and other people, deciding together how to use it. In global scale, there was no Mine! in this project, only Our! - Our environment, our character, our animation. Even if Chris didn't work directly on the character, I still used his advices to improve it. And even though I didn't work on the animation directly, I still tried my best to provide useful feedback.
I am pretty happy with the outcome.

With no doubt there are some things that can be worked on, that can be improved.
But there always are such things. The day the artist becomes fully satisfied with his work, is the day he stops improving!

No comments:

Post a Comment