
Model for Dagger was made right after character was done, I had to make sure Chris got all the models he need to start animating. Process for making this asses was same as for character.
Sculpt in Zbrush, topology and UVs in 3D-Coat, baking in S.Designer, textures in S.Painter.
Design was mostly influenced by one of the photos from my Moorish moodboard, with slight changes.
Even though model was done right after character, Dagger was almost the last asset to be textured. There were so many thing to make first. I decided to go on less exiting assets first because I wanted to leave some dessert for later. I really wanted to texture the dagger, and there was no maybe, I had to texture it. I really like how it came out. By the end of the project I had a good grasp of how to texture in Painter and what need to be done to make it look right in UE4.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment